Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

From Sydney Australia,I have a Apple I Phone 4S and a Asus

Customer Question

Hi from Sydney Australia,I have a Apple I Phone 4S and a Asus lap top running Windows 7.How do I get the photos from the 4S phone to the lap top running Windows 7.I have the cable which plugs into the bottom of the phone and connects to USB port of the lap top.Could you explain it in a step form and tell me which buttons to press as I never grow up with computers.
Kind regards,
Steven McILwain,Sydney Australia.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello sir, welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today

To Import your photos from your Iphone to your computer Please follow these steps :

Please Connect the iphone to your computer , go under my computer and you'll see Apple I phone digital camera, double click on it and it will show all your pictures. at that point you can move all pictures where ever you want.

for example you can create a new folder on your desktop, name it picture iphone then copy all pictures on your iphone then go back to the folder you just create then paste all pictures

Let me know if you need further help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Note : If it dosen't appear on my computer, please close itunes (if it installed on your computer) and plug again your iphone.

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me.

regards,

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

regards,