How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Norman Your Own Question
Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 163
Experience:  Director of Technology
Type Your Computer Question Here...
Michael Norman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an older Iomega portable drive-- p/n 31868600, model

Customer Question

Hi I am Terry and I have an older Iomega portable drive-- p/n 31868600, model LPHD-UPC. I am looking for the cable-- I bent the connection during my travels.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you with your question. Which cable are your referring to? Essentially you have a power adapter and you have a USB cable to connect to your computer. Replacement cables can be found at the link provided below.