Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Forgot applepassword @yahoo .com

Customer Question

Forgot applepassword ***** [email protected] .com
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

First question, to be clear you are using your perryjourney63 yahoo account, as your apple id. And its your apple ID password ***** have forgotten?

If thats correct. if you go to yahoo.com, can you sign into your normal perryjourney63 yahoo account directly, at yahoo.com ?

If so, then all we need to do is use the apple id password ***** page, have them send a link to your yahoo account. And then you will be able to set a new apple password. So once you are signed into yahoo.com, here is the link to reset your apple password.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

for apple id , enter your full yahoo email address. Then, check yahoo mail. ( it could take a few minutes for the password ***** message to come in )

Then reset your password!

The only obstacle here is signing into yahoo.com directly. If yahoo.com, wont accept your yahoo.com password ***** the perry account. Let me know!

Whatever happens, please send a reply and let me know the outcome. Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I set up a new Apple account. Jsalmonfishw but forgot my original***@******.*** password
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

To be clear. When you go to yahoo.com thats where you tried to enter your perryjourney63 password?

And at yahoo.com, is where you cannot login to perryjourney?