Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

I previously had bought online office 2013, after install I

Customer Question

I previously had bought online office 2013, after install I started getting license error. MS said the license was not valid, gone $100. I bought an Office 2013 disk and installed over the old version, (I should have uninstalled the old first) but did not. The system ran ok for a short time the outlook and excel started having problems, and that's when I uninstalled both programs, again maybe a mistake. I tried reloading the new disk, but said I needed administrative privilege. At this point I went back to a restore date, no good. I went back to control panel and attempted to change, uninstall, but the program would not install. When I attempt to open an excel file an error comes on "need license key"
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for the remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins