Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

Can't use uber app it stopped working what can I do to get

Customer Question

can't use uber app it stopped working what can I do to get this app to work or close my account if I can't use the app.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.

Are using the Uber app on a smartphone?

Let me know the make and model.

what is the error you get when you try to run the app.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
iPhone 6 the app stopped working after IOS 8 update it says my password ***** ***** and when I request a new password ***** says a email has been sent to me with a as sword change but it's never sent to me
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Try to remove the Uber app and you must know the correct email and the apple account password ***** will ask you to enter the password ***** remove or add an app.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You didn't really read my question , I said it won't let me login in at all or send me a link to reset my password ***** answer my email to do so . So how can I enter my password ***** it won't except it, I don't think you know what you are talking about . I'm thinking thins is a scam .
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

if you have used the forgot password ***** have not got any reply from uber then its quite possible the your account is suspended.

If your account requires additional verification, it may be suspended. As a result, you'll be unable to sign into your account and request a ride.

If your account has been suspended, please send an email to***@******.*** with:
- a copy of your photo ID in the same name as your account
- a photo of the credit card on your account with only the last four digits and your full name showing

Please set the subject of your email to "My account is suspended".

This additional security measure is an important step to keep the system safe and your account secure.