Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have been locked out of my account, it says to many

Customer Question

I have been locked out of my account, it says to many transactions. Can you please help me - my son needs commissary and phone time. If you need my name and phone #
Roger Medina (###) ###-####***@******.***
Account ####-##-####
please help...
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hello Roger, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

What exact county and state and institution is it that you are trying to access your account, to add to your sons commissary account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is Bernallilo County in New Mexico. His ID # is###-##-####and his name is*****
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Next question.

What is the exact error message you are receiving word for word, and when do you see that message? Such as, when you login, or do you only receive the message when you try to make a deposit.

D.S

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The error message that I receive is : TPDeclined and DPdeclined to many transactions. It shows at the very end when I try to deposit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I actually made a new account under my wife and it is still the same error message
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Understood. It sounds like there's an issue with your sons account, and not with either your, or your wifes deposit accounts.

Unfortunately, the only way to straighten out that issue is to either call into the touchpay help line here.

TouchPay's Customer Service team can be reached at(###) ###-#### ***** they are available:

• Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST
  • Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST
  • Sunday: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST

Or, if your close to the confinement center, you can use one of the touchpay kiosks to make a deposit directly at the facility.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dustin we have tried all day long to get to the Touchpay Customer Service using the # ***** gave me another # ***** says a voicemail account has not been set up. I went online to touchpay support and was sent to you. Any other suggestions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also we live in Colorado and can't get to a Kiosk.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Have you been unable to reach a live person using the phone number provided?

Also, have you tried making payment using the phone instead of online.. Heres the direct number for phone payments. That may work, where the online payments have failed. Or at least, when the payment fails it should transfer you to a representative whp can explain the issue and help you resolve it. Here is the direct payments number.

(###) ###-####/p>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have tried to pay by phone also and it says that the account is locked and then hangs up, and not one time today with all our calls were we able to talk to a person. I will call the jail tomorrow and ask for a different provider or if they can help and never use this crappy service again. When I find the way everyone else will know it to. I found out that this happens often to the families.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

I understand your frustration. All I can do at this point to help you is provide you with this link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund