Shefin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

I have a Lenovo G470 laptop. It stopped booting to Windows 7

Customer Question

I have a Lenovo G470 laptop. It stopped booting to Windows 7 yesterday. I can boot into Safe Mode but it hangs on a full boot of Windows 7. My Microsoft Windows activation code will not allow me to download a fix from Microsoft. It did not come with a Windows 7 disc. Problem Event Name was "StartupRepairOffline". Problem Signature 01 and 02 was 6.1.7600.16385, with AutoFailover and NoRootCause. I have tried everything but reformatting the drive, I need so much help! Thank you!
Category: Computer
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please get into Safe mode and try the following.

In Safe mode, please click Start button, select All programs, Accessories, System Tools and select System restore.

Select restore the computer to an earlier date. Follow the on screen instructions.

After restarting the computer, the computer will get into Normal mode.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Already tried that.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If that's all you have I want my money back.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried different times to restore it back?

Watch the video below and try Onekey recovery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhfnA9jT1iQ

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Onekey recovery will delete the user data which is not an option
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to access the windows non-invasive recovery which is stored in a partition on the hard drive.
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

There is only one option for repairing Windows, however you have to get the Windows disc in order to try the repair. Can you get the Windows 7 disc?

If you would like to get a refund, please contact out customer support.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.

S H E F I N