yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  I have earned my 13+ years of knowledge through self-taught repairs, research, studying and plain old trial and error.
71069233

I'm the owner of a vacation rental company in New York City

Customer Question

I'm the owner of a vacation rental company in New York City and I own the domain www.apartamentosnovaiorque.com . It is already being used and registered by me. In this website I take all the actions related to my company.
We started to work with shuttle service, tour and day trips to DC, outlets and also inside NYC, and the website for this is:www.apartamentosnovaiorque.com/translados
And we also did version of the website translated to spanish: www.apartamentosnovaiorque.com/es
Today we have a couple of questions, because soon we will expand the business to the Orlando area. Because of that we had the idea of register a domain called behomeapartmens.com (because the name of the company is BeHome) so we can put everything in a single domain and different links for shuttle service or different cities.
This website (behomepartments.com) would be some sort of central and it would have links to the website of each specific city, like apartamentosnovaiorque.com (with the apartments in New york only).
We have a really good SEO in apartmentosnovaiorque.com in Brazil, and since we don't want to lower our position on google, we are not gonna stop using this website, we will make it specifically and exclusively to our new york apartments.
The first thing I want to know is if this is a good way of doing it or if there is any other way I can organize things as much as possible. Is register behomeapartments.com a good solution? Is there another way of doing things?
The second thing I would like to know is how can I develop a good SEO strategy in the main website (behomeapartments.com) where I can target not only brazilian people, but guests from all over the world. I would like to add that I will use a language tool on my website so it can be available – at least – in three different languagues (english, portuguese and spanish).
I'm looking forward to hear back from you.
Thanks in advance :)
Category: Computer
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.

You have alot of info that paragraph. Can you create a quick word document with the website you currently own and what they do... Then a simplified version of what your try to accomplish. Maybe list of the goal of this. You can use one domain for all the sites. Just have to create sub domain i.e. orlando.apartments.com etc..