Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

Does the Dragon Tablet have the Dragon program where you can

Customer Question

Does the Dragon Tablet have the Dragon program where you can speak into the tablet and it will type out what you are speaking?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Dragon Tablet and Dragon program are from two different companies, but as the tablet have android in it, you can download the Dragon program app.

There are various Dragon apps available for smartphones. Some allow you to use the smartphone as an alternate input device when connected to your computer. Others will convert your voice into text (up to 2 minutes of dictation).

It is vital to understand that the Dragon smartphone apps are not speaker dependent (unlike the PC and Mac products), but transmit your voice to a server in the United States, where it is converted into text, and then sent back to your phone. For those of us in Canada, this raises serious privacy concerns.

In summary, Dragon apps for smartphones (Android and iOS based) do not allow for training, vocabularies cannot be modified, and therefore are severely limited for regular business use.

Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Hi, as I can see that, you have seen my answer, but did not replied me back. Please remember to give positive rating, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort, if you need any further information, please remember to reply me back.