Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

My win 7, on my dell xps. the email has frozen. I keep

Customer Question

my win 7 , on my dell xps. the email has frozen. I keep gettin email but i cannot open anything.
For several weeks I have been trying to open any message from my msn.com acct.. One day I booted up my cpu and headed for my mail. The thing switched to an Outlook.com (PREVIEW) on a bar above my mgs. I cannot open any mgs. My standby email is Yahoo.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

Is this an email program such as outlook or are you using outlook.com on a web browser ?

if the second one have you tried a different browser ? like chrome or the internet explorer ?

I think this might work a lot easier if i could log into your computer remotely and see what is going on and fix it for you while we speak on the phone.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi are you still with me ?

I am leaving for the day but i will be here all day tomorrow if you want to work on it then

thanks.