Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

Ijust installed the winwods 10 free up-grade on my computer

Customer Question

ijust installed the winwods 10 free up-grade on my computer and now it won't recognize my password ***** do i fix this problem
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

Please Note that The password ***** your outlook or hotmail account is different from the Microsoft account that you use to log in to Windows even though both use the same email address

First open up the following link on your current computer: https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx

and Click I forgot my password ***** then click Next.

Enter the email the one you use to log in to Windows 10 and the captcha code provided, and then click Next.

Follow the on-screen instruction and you will be able to reset and create a new password ***** your Microsoft account.

Next, please use the newly created password ***** the login screen, on your computer.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.
if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service today, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated.

regards,