Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

How can I use my external Hard drive to capture everything

Customer Question

How can I use my external Hard drive to capture everything on my computer (an emachines desktop I bought about nine years ago)? Then I would like to reformat my hard drive to restore the factory image and have that image copied onto my computer. There is just too much junk in my that is important information, but I would like to access that information from an external hard drive instead of having to mess with what is set up on it now.
Does this sound possible? If it is , how should I proceed with reformatting the computer drive to the factory image?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when doing a factory restore?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Please let me know if you still need help with this or not. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.