Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Be PDF and now I can't open the inc. tax form to do my

Customer Question

be PDF and now I can't open the inc. tax form to do my taxes. There are some Control Panel issues now as well - basically I can't bring up programs - can't even bring up disk clean or defrag. I think I'm in trouble here. Can you please help ... or should I take it to a comp. shop? Thanks, Rosie
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Rosie and welcome

When did this problem start please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,