Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

McCracken. I had a RR account that hasbeen hacked an hacked

Customer Question

Hi My name is ***** *****ell McCracken. I had a RR account that hasbeen hacked an hacked and duplicated over and over. I need a new one but firdt I need all accounts administrative and sub accounts from TWC cleared and deleted incudling accounts on TWC as***@******.***, nwmccracken @earthlink.net, and***@******.*** . The old passwords have all been accessed and changed by known hackers and all sorts of side accounts have been opened by hackers and enthusiatic copy cat friends with profane material. My telephone number is(###) ###-####and I am at*****Greensboro NC###-##-#### The local time warner affices will not solve this problem. I need an extremely secure and cprrect account and TWC is my current communications service. The FCC has been notified and it did nothing. People make thousands of 911 calls and they apply my telephone number to their phone and I have been actually incarcerated for thiis. THE FBI itself has notified of this more than once and it started in 2009. Thank you. Please get me someone to respond that is a US citezen and knows the FCC and FTC regulations.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

I am in the united states. I live in minnesota

I am willing to talk to you and set you up with a secure account though i dont know that i can do anything about the old stuff if the fbi cant.

i have put up an offer for my phone number and if you want a remote link to your computer to look into that to see if there is anybody hacking into that and lock it down. If you want to accept that offer i can work with you sometime tomorrow afternoon.