technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years experience. B.S. Computer Science
65369237

My lenovo yoga 2 11 2 in 1 with windows 10 isnt streaming

Customer Question

my lenovo yoga 2 11 2 in 1 with windows 10 isnt streaming anything. i have tried youtube, pandora, and soundbites. how can i fix this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Which browser or browsers are you using when you have the problem of Shockwave crashing? Internet Explorer? Firefox? Chrome?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have gotten the error message on chrome and internet explorer. More so on chrome, and neither browser will stream. i have already checked to see if downloading chrome installed a second shockwave and they were clashing. that is not the case here.

This would be easier to make a remote connection to your computer. If you don't wish for me to do that, we can continue with some troubleshooting steps, and see if we can solve the problem. It may take longer this way....

When you say you "can't stream", do you always get a crash with shockwave, or does it just freeze up sometimes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I decided to try something a little more simple and updated adobe flash player, and it seems to have fixed the issue.