Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I just got a ph.call from someone who said she was from

Customer Question

I just got a ph.call from someone who said she was from Microsoft and gave me this serial No. for my computer 00CO4FD7DO62,,,she told me my computer was in danger and she is caling ne cackin 15 minutea ti check this no,,,is this for real...Mary Lou Balog
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome Mary

This is a scam, it is not from Microsoft and there are no errors registered with your computer. It is a common scam and they will try to gain access to your computer and your credit card details.

DO NOT give either please. When they call back, tell them you realise this is a scam and tell them not to call again.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you