cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

I attached my new ASUS ZenPad to my PC via USB I want to

Customer Question

I attached my new ASUS ZenPad to my PC via USB
I want to transfer photos from my PC to tablet.
When I try to copy window comes up saying I can't copy, device disconnected etc.
Can you help?
FYI - it worked the very first time I tried it , but no more
Category: Computer
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.

question: did you try the drag and drop process from your ZenPad to your pc? instead of copying try to click on photos and then drag and drop. Let me know if that works? Please do not RATE until we are completely finished with this question.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.

Connect tablet to your PC using usb cable and after successful connection (some may require driver software) it shows a dialog box where u can click Open folder/view devices from My Computer. Now locate the file where it is stored then simply drag the photo icon to ur PC location.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried that - no go
Get window that says
" Cant copy
Device has either stopped working or is disconnected"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also - paid for help yesterday - advice was to use DropBox but I don't want to do that - need images on my tablet
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No more help?? I've paid almost $100 with no usable advice
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I had step out for a bit. Question, the usb cable you are using did it come with your tablet or was it for something else?

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.

There should also be a file manager app on your tablet. download from play store onto your tablet, then connect your tablet to your pc with your usb cord and it should let you transfer that way also.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.

Also one more idea: When connecting the tablet to the PC (with the standard out of the box data cable) you see in the notification area it says
"Connected as a Media device, Touch for other USB options", there should be an option that said "Connect as camera. Click on that and it will also let you transfer photos from your tablet to your pc.