yourteqrepair
yourteqrepair, Computer Systems Analyst
Experience:  I have earned my 13+ years of knowledge through self-taught repairs, research, studying and plain old trial and error.
71069233

INTO WINDOW TEN CORTANA BUT CANT GET IT I DONT KNOW MY OLD

Customer Question

I AM SIGNED INTO WINDOW TEN CORTANA BUT CANT GET IT I DONT KNOW MY OLD PASSWORD
Category: Computer
Expert:  yourteqrepair replied 1 year ago.

Can you clarity "BUt CANT GET IT". Are you signed into windows where it is usable?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you asked are you signed in to windows where it is usable please explane I have windows 7computer I downloaded window 10 it is working fine but when i give cortana my email and password ***** last thing they want is my old password ***** IDOONT KNOW PLEASE HELP

I would create another user account that is admin then convert your login into local instead of Microsoft email login. See if you can get in and set a password. Then switch the local account back microsoft email login.