Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Windows 7: How to install "default Mail Client"?

Customer Question

Dean
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You may install the free Windows Mail Client from the following page: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-live/essentials-other#essentials=overviewother

On the above-mentioned page, click the "Download Now" button, download the file, and install it. Once it is installed, you can open the "Windows Live Mail" application and use it to access your email.

If you wish, I can remote into your system, install the application, and set it up for you. If you would like for me to do all of this for you, please click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote tech support service.

If you need anything else in the future, please let me know.

Thank you for your time today.

- Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Installed Windows Mail Client per your instructions. Still get message default mail not properly installed, e.g. www.exmormonfoudation.org. Help.
Edward D. Conklin

Thank you for the update.

May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jason,To make sure we understand, I installed the Windows Mail Client program you suggested and still get the "default mail not properly installed" when I go to sites, such as www.exmormonfoundation.org.How do I initiate remote screen sharing and what is the cost?Dean

After you accept the cost of $45, the remote link will be posted here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The download you suggested Sept. 5, I did and paid $42 for did not solve the problem. Now another $45. Will the remote link work better? I have to think on this.