Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I need to know m email password I am just getting 650 per mo

Customer Question

I need to know m email password ***** am just getting 650 per mo on social security please find my email password ***** refund my hard earnrd money
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why cant you get my email password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

We can not "get your password" for several reasons

1. We do not give out passwords for email The company that provides your email does that.

2. You have not told us what company that is.

3. Even if we were that company you would have to prove that you were the owner of the account before we would just give out a password ***** anybody that said "its my email"

What I can do is help you fill out the forms and go through the process of regaining your email password. Whether that works or not is totally dependent on whether you can use the email providers methods for proving ownership. Those generally consist of having access to another email address or phone number that you had previously listed as an alternate method of contacting you. Or being able to answer correctly security questions that you had previously given answers to on that account.

If you would like my help in that please tell me who your email provider is. or give me the part of your email address AFTER THE @ ONLY.