Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I bought a new Levono computer H50 model. I can scan from my

Customer Question

I bought a new Levono computer H50 model. I can scan from my printer to "file"
but I can not get it to scan to my windows live email. I want it to open up an email so I can only type in the address and send with the attachment
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

That may or may not be possible. It depends on the printer and the software they supply and how well it interfaces with your version of windows.

You can always scan to a file and pull up an email and then attach the file

or scan to a file and then right click on the file and select send / as email

i am able to get you my phone number and log in remotely to help you make it work. But you have not even given me the name of the printer so i can look up whether that is even something the printer does. Some of them have a scan to email that actually uses their own email server rather than your windows program. some wont do it at all.