Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.
30970729

Twice I paid today, this morning an it did not work and had

Customer Question

Twice I paid today, this morning an it did not work and had wanted to try the LG instead of the Samsung which I have not have nothing but trouble with. Such as when I am texting I get in the text***@******.*** in the middle of the text or vCard in the text.. Also, when I all Xfinity my cable service I dial my ex-nephews computer store down in Naples named Max Effect instead. First I alled inmy phone nd pai $53. and was told thank you then I texted $31-$33. as the rte went down.Hours later I could not make a all at all and they at th Metro PCS office, they had no payment from me registered. With an LG it would cot me $89.I was disgusted with them them and then to stop my service Then I received two texts for $27, each which I was going to cancel an told the so The girl said I gad to exchange the phone within 7 days and I tried to change . I honestly tried to change within 2 to 3 days I will notify the bank again in 2 to 3 days as I believe it is closed on Sundays. M hone number is ***** and my name is***** XXXXXXX XXX. So,, XXXXXX XXXX, XXX XXXXX and date of birth is X/X/XX. Thank you very much for your attenttio in this matter..
Category: Computer
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jeannie,

What service are you trying to cancel, please?