Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

Upgraded windows 10 now desktop screen blinks off & on

Customer Question

Category: Computer
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. Does it still do this even after a restart?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I see there is another way to install windows 10 error free but you will need to burn it to disk and it does allow to install fresh while keeping your user data you would just need to choose the option it should be given and when you reach the point of a product key just click on skip it will auto register since your machine is already registered with Microsoft.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 That is the link: Make sure you choose the 64 bit version and make sure you have a blank dvd to burn it. The program allows you to burn it's one of the options. Don't use the USB option. Then restart the computer with the disk loaded. It should auto load. Let me know what happens and how everything goes.