cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT with over 14 years experience.
20109878

How do I get my straight talk huawei phone out of fastboot

Customer Question

How do I get my straight talk huawei phone out of fastboot mode. Its telling me its forbidden and now it won't come off of that screen. Whats wrong with it ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to try and assist you with this. I am sorry this happened. This could be a glitch in the software and the Phone needs to reboot, lets try and force a reboot Press and hold the power button and volume up button until the recovery screen appears. Then select reset/reboot. Use the volume button to highlight the selection and the power button to confirm/select.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nope that doesn't do anything. I need drivers or something new reinstalled

Okay, sorry about that. I will open the question and let the other experts take a look at it. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 1 year ago.

Did you turn phone off first, then take out battery for 60 seconds (please make sure it is the full 60 seconds), place battery back into phone, turn on phone, then press power + volume up to visit the boot menu but only reboot device do not in fact hard reset your device.