Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

My name is xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxand my PC my have a virus? Afew

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** xxxxxxand my PC my have a virus? Afew months ago I spoke with Ermano and he was able to enter my PC (from his site) and discover the problem without any help from me! PC ran great time a couple weeks ago then it went back to sending me messages that the site was not responding. My choices were to KILL or WAIT.
In addition there is a longer wait than normal whenever I try to use the internet.Since I switched from AOL (Home Page) to Google it seems like Google Chrome is not letting me to go to different sites (acts like there's a conflict between Google Chrome Security and AOL. My main security is with Norton (they also save all my info. Need your help to find out whats causing this thing to slow down and to constintly say sorry, the site is not responding do you want to wait or Kill! Let know what you***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Which version of Windows do you use ?