Keith Masters
Keith Masters, Cert. PC Instructor
Experience:  CEO of Rising Son Computer Services 1998
18923163

I have to use Google Chrome work, and I can't manage to move

Customer Question

Hi. My name is Carol. I have to use Google Chrome for my work, and I can't manage to move the screen to the left. On the page is all the information except how much I'm supposed to be paid, which on the far right side and I can't move the screen left to check the amounts. It's a relatively new system the company is using and they used to make a lot of payment mistakes, so I just want to make sure I'm getting paid correctly. Can you help me? Thanks in advance. Carol
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You said you answered my question, but I can't find it in my email. Can you send it again? Thanks!
What I said is seen on this page. The website may have said that in the email.
I am asking if I can remote into your system and fix this for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For an extra $45, besides what I was already charged?
that is correct. The reason behind that extra fee is that the remote will require a bit more of my time. That will be the last fee for today.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay, but I think I probably should have been given the written answer and told what to do myself. But go ahead and fix it. I will chat with you online and want the problem solved.
After you accept the offer for the remote session, the remote link will be posted here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have accepted the offer, and I don't even know what "the remote link will be posted here means." So I'm going to be paying you almost a hundred bucks today, and for that I expect to be able to see my entire work screen, from the right-hand to the right-hand side, and I expect it to be permanent. I don't want log on tomorrow and have it go back to the way it was today. Deal?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correction -- left-hand side.
That is the deal. My work is guaranteed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
let's do it.
After you click the button to accept the offer for the remote, the remote link will be posted here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the button" would be where?
It is the one that says, "Accept this offfer"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's what I thought. But I'm having a problem with it, and I don't know why. My Bank -- B of A -- is super cautious about anything I purchase out of the usual. So now what?
Did you click the button and accept it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did, and it keeps saying that there was a problem.
That means it was not accepted, but that is okay. Let's go ahead and just get this fixed for you.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.
Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 93 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I have been sent 2 new cards from the Bank of America in the last 2 months. One ATM and one credit card, because I bought things from Canada and India. It's getting a little annoying. Trust me, you'll get your money
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome. So take over and fix my problem. I've done this before with Stenograph, because I'm a court reporter and wen I have a problem they do the same thing. I've been a court reporter my whole life.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
correction - "when"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Jason, just call me and we can do this quickly. I'll give you the info and you can take over. All this email is silly. Carol
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
XXX-XXX-XXXX

That is why I offered the remote as an option. I do not make calls out. A call will not help. Are you having problems with the remote?

Please, click this link: http://tinyurl.com/teamviewerJason

- Download and run that file.
- It will give you an ID & password.

Please, give me both of the ID and password.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried, and it didn't work. Should we just forget this? I've about had it.

You are the boss. Thank you.

Expert:  Keith Masters replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** you still require help?