Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

I have a Gateway I purchased a short time ago and it is

Customer Question

I have a Gateway I purchased a short time ago and it is great,however I need to answer some questions on screen like for signatures and other things. But, I do not know how to do that. We were told that you could type on screen besides just touch. I have
the HD 1080
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Generally, you access and bring up OSK (on-screen keyboard) in Windows 7, by going to

Start button ,

clicking All Programs,

clicking Accessories,

clicking Ease of Access,

and then clicking On-Screen Keyboard.

If you are in the initial screens and the start button is unavailable, try tapping on the icon(s) visible in the corner(s) of the screen. One should be the 'handicapped access' icon, and should allow starting the on-screen keyboard.