Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I purchased a Gateway product and it was supposed to write

Customer Question

I purchased a Gateway product and it was supposed to write on screen. I have no complaints about the product I bought, I am satisfied with my purchase, However, this is very new to me. I need to send a document back without printing it out. Can you help me out? the model is a 1080
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will this be today? I have to submit this to a judge so it is on his desk in the morning and it is not hear in the US?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is my fault it is called procrastination
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, is anyone there????????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to learn how to answer a request by a very impotent person In my life right about now. I have a chance to save myself a lot of grief if I can get this done so it is on his desk by tomorrow morning. You see, I travel to Africa a couple of times a week and got into an accident. But the judge let me go cause I was headed to the airport to catch a flight and I did not want to miss it. But he gave me until today or actually tomorrow morning to get him what he needed from here and to give me a chance to explain my part in the accident. I do not want him to think I have disrespect for him because I have to be there next week. Any way I do not want to spend any time in their jailing system believe me. That is why I need the Urgent help tonight. Africa is ahead of us by 8 hours and I have to get this information to him before I leave. Can you please help me out?
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Can you tell me more about your Gateway product?

I did respond to your phone call request. Please see offer.

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Did you purchase a Gateway monitor or a PC or laptop?

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

If a monitor, are your touchscreen features now working?

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.