Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

How can I cancle the one request that I made by mistake

Customer Question

How can I cancle the one request that I made by mistake today.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If you wish to cancel a request to any service that has an online presence, it is generally best to go to its website, then locate its Contact Us information - esp. Contact Us information for its Customer Service or Customer Support line, hopefully - and call the service, requesting a cancellation, even if you get nobody live... leave a message at least, as soon as possible.

If this does not cover the specifics of your question, please explain your question a little further. (And, since I cannot offer a Live Phone Call at this time, I have Opted Out, opening the case to any other Expert tonight or tomorrow morning who can make a call offer and then a call to you. But also, leaving my eye on the case, able to respond esp. in case nobody else makes that Live Phone Call in time for your priorities.)

So let me know ... unless you would rather have a phone call. Thanks, ***** *****