Greg A.
Greg A., Consultant / Engineer
Experience:  Working in Computer/Electronics 25+ Years, Storage Interface Expert
5229702

Rick ****** with Black Tie **** email: [email protected]****.net

Customer Question

Rick ****** with Black Tie ****
email: [email protected]****.net
web site: blacktie*****.net
Why are all my videos for - Horse Racing and Videographer service Locked so my customers can't view them?
Sign in info: [email protected]*****.net My password ***** I reset yesterday is: 27BaDinto
Just sent out Constant Contact to 3000 people. Need to resolve quickly
Thank you in advance,
Owner: XXX(Rick) XXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Rick & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of the issue you are having.

I searched and found the pages you are referring to, and it appears that all of the videos referred to are stored on Vimeo - is that correct?

If that is the case, it looks like the "privacy settings" for those videos are set in such a way as the site users (customers) would have to have a Vimeo account or password ***** be able to view the videos.

So I believe the issue is the SETTINGS of the videos - in your Vimeo account. So what I would recommend is checking and changing (if needed) the Privacy settings in the Vimeo account where these videos are stored. Below are a couple of links that might help explain these settings.

Privacy Settings

Share Features

I hope this helps. Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions.

Thanks, ***** *****