Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My C drive seems to have a lot of duplicate folders under

Customer Question

My C drive seems to have a lot of duplicate folders under the Users folder. It was built by TigerDirect so they are a User and I am the other user. How can I free up space on my C drive as it's too full and the computer is running very slow
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It may be, that we can wipe out the entire tiger direct folder. Id like to have a look and see what they have in that folder before we get rid of it.

Removing files from your hard drive alone, wont speed up the PC. It may help, some.. But it isnt the end all solution. If you would like, I can connect to your computer from here, help you remove those files. Run any needed repairs, and go through some adjustments and settings changes to try and get the PC running as well as possible. I will send you that offer now~

Dustin S.