John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

When I attempt to check my aol search I get nothing but

Customer Question

When I attempt to check my aol search I get nothing but sixes. The same thing happens on a gooble search.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma'am just to clarify when you enter a keyword in the aol or google search field and enter you will only get sixes (666666666) as results

When did this problem started ?

Do you have any other web browsers installed in the PC,if so does it also shows the same results ?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use internet explorer
and google.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for replying back to me.Could you please answer my other 2 questions too which are

When did this problem started ?

Sincerely,

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking whether you saw my previous replies if not please check it and reply back to me

Sincerely,