Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

How do you obtain access to the lobby when you are playing

Customer Question

How do you obtain access to the lobby when you are playing Texas Hold'em poker on the POGO.COM WEBSITE?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That is very difficult to explain. Are you familiar with Pogo games and Pogo website? It is on the "just for fun tab" it is not the one that has NO LIMIT. You go to where the poker tables are where you choose a room. That is where you pull the curtain back someway. I would rather talk on the phone if it is free. It does not cost me to call long distance from my end.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
p.s.When you get to the texas hold'em site and choose the one that isn't "No Limit" you have to choose a room we use "Ace Full" this takes you to were the tables are and where the curtain is pulled back to SEE THE LOBBY! I hope this helps clarify the matter.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can I connect to your computer to see this? As this would be most easier to see exactly what you mean.

Let me know please.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard are you still available? I waited for an answer until I fell asleep. Sorry. Yes you may connect to my computer.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

yes I am, can you do the below so I can connect please.

Can you go to www.teamviewer.com

Click on Download for Free

Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I don't want an additional $20 fee to talk . I don't know about downloading but I will try and let you know
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thats something the website offers which you can ignore.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID is 741 740 409 password ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

connecting

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

This is the lobby that you are in, there are no other screens to join a table.