Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

My M was disconnected today .I want to renew I cannot find

Customer Question

My M Jack was disconnected today .I want to renew I cannot find just the renewal site. I already have the equipment, am just out of service .
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.

You want to renew your Magicjack subscription is that correct?

Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Step 1: Go to the magicJack Free Trial page on the internet.

Step 2: Go to Customer Care/Live Agent page and click the blue Member Features button on the lower left side of the page.

Step 3: You're now at the login page where you enter your magicJack phone number and password*.

Step 4: Ignore the welcome screen that is loaded with multiple offers costing more than $19.95.

Step 5: Click the My Subscriptions or My Account tab.

Step 6: On those pages you will find a Reactivate button or a Renewal page with a button to show details.

Step 7: On the displayed pages, you'll find the one year renewal option. Complete your renewal for $19.95.

* Previously, you had to click the mymagicjack (my.magicjack.com) button to reach the login page.

About the Gold Plan

You may receive an email confirmation after renewing which says:

"Thank you for choosing the Gold Plan. After activating your magicjack (simply plug it in), please click here or enter the following url into your browser."

The Truth: You didn't sign up for the Gold Plan and their website does not describe what you would get if you opted in.

Our guess is that you would be opting in for a longer renewal at an additional cost.

Simply ignore the email. Your renewed magicJack will work just fine.