Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Why doesn't Silverlight converge properly with

Customer Question

Why doesn't Silverlight converge properly with FreeStockCharts.com on Windows 10?
It functions accurately with my Windows 8.1 on 3 other PC's.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Microsoft Edge browser which comes with Windows 10, officially does NOT support Silverlight, hence this issue. However, as a workaround, you may download and use another browser, Mozilla Firefox, which does support Silverlight - using the following link:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Download and install the browser following the on-screen directions, and then open it up. You should be able to access and use the website all right using this browser itself.

If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to RATE my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel this transaction on my Master Card, which was placed under your Order I.D. 15591448-843
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

I'll close out this question for you, as requested; before that, could you let me know the reason for wanting to cancel the service? Did you receive my answer sent earlier (see above)?

Keep me posted.