Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
Please follow below steps to cancel AOL Computer Checkup online
1. Visit http://myaccount.aol.com/ enter your Username or Email and Password, and click Sign In.
2. Answer your Account Security Question and click Continue.
3. Under Service Options, click Manage My Subscriptions.
4. Click the Cancel link that corresponds to AOL Computer Checkup.
5. Make sure you review all of the benefits you'll lose by canceling your subscription. If you decide to keep the service, click Keep My Plan. If your mind is made up and you'd still like to cancel, select your reason from the drop-down menu provided and then click Cancel.
6. A notification will show that your product or service has been canceled.
7. Shortly afterward, you'll receive an email that confirms your service has been canceled. Please keep in mind it may take a few hours to complete the cancellation process.
You can also call AOL support at 1 - 8 6 6 - 4 8 5 - 9 2 1 7 Monday through Friday from 8AM to 1AM ET and Saturday from 8AM to 10PM ET for help.