Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Qualified Computer Professional - 12+ years experience. Expert in Computer Hardware & Graphic Design
50064670

None of my WORD documents will open, just blank pages

Customer Question

Hi, none of my WORD documents will open, just blank pages
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

When did you first start having this issue with opening up the Word documents?

May I set up a quick remote session (no extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and check the issue for you?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, please reply back to me below. Are you using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Keep me posted.

Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still need help with this?
What is your Microsoft Office / Word version, such as 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Expert:  Kent-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/computer/9a5m4-none-word-documents-will-open-just-blank-pages.html).
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins