Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

When I try to watch netflix I get Error Code:2105. Then it

Customer Question

When I try to watch netflix I get Error Code:2105. Then it tells me to uninstall silverlight and re-install it to fix the problem. When I go to my control panel and my add or remove program file and try to remove silverlight I get a message that says; The patch package you are trying to access could not be opened. Verify that the patch package exists and that you are authorized to access it. Or contact the vender to verify that it is a valid windows installer patch package. How do I fix this?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly? Thanks