IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

My e-mail of and my sign in of Bingo1818 and password of

Customer Question

My e-mail of***@******.*** and my sign in of Bingo1818 and password ***** scout has been perfectly accepted for 2-3 weeks. Why are you rejecting it now?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I use the password ***** just gave me on my web site?
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was there any change recently to your email or was your email account hacked into recently that may have caused this issue?

Is this a free or paid AOL email account?

Please note that password ***** ***** and try any other password ***** know / remember.

Have you tried to reset your aol account password ***** the AOL website below and check?

https://account.aol.com/account/password/start

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You gave me a new password ***** letters, charged my Vis and I still don't know if I can get on line to meet someone. I'm very disappointed and confused now. Pls call on my cell to straighten this out.

I'm sorry, that's a different password; that is the password ***** your account at our support site here only. I do live online support. What kind of password ***** you having issue? What is the website or service?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

And do you have a windows or mac computer? Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

If the current AOL password ***** ***** working, there is a way to reset it. To do that, you can use your phone or alternate e-mail address. If you need assistance with password ***** please type here you phone number you registered with AOL.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Were you able to read my messages sent to you?