Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Comcast email retrival pw

Customer Question

comcast email retrival pw
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

I can call you if you like. But eventually you would have to go through either comcast website or their customer service department. And you would have to know things to prove that it was your account. Usually the credit card number you use to pay for the service or your home address and social security number would be enough.

I can get you my phone number and log in remotely to work on it with you. But again at some point you might have to call comcast.

(###) ###-####/p>