Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

When my grandson was a kid he lived with us (grandparents).

Customer Question

When my grandson was a kid he lived with us (grandparents). He used our computer and opened a face book account. Now that he has his own home and PC, he has his own Facebook account. I asked him to close the one out on ou PC, but he has forgotten his pass word. `
PLEASE tell me what I must do to close his account on my computer. He is Own Sanders and I am Jerry *****, at *************. My old account is ************.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Just to clarify, when you open up Facebook now, does it automatically log you in to his account itself?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do't open any Face Book account, I just get his mail in PAM>
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

I see, all right - we should be able to reset the password ***** his account first, and then close out the account thereafter.

May I set up a quick remote session (no extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and check the issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
remote session, how?
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cb4b4427-72c3-4155-bee6-7082af32be36

Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser.

OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.

If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.

Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

If you face any issues with downloading or finding the remote file, please let me know if you are using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your browser, and I'll continue to assist further. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I connected to your screen via the remote session, but did not receive any response from you there, and so had to close out the session. Please leave me a reply when you get this, and we will take this further. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, I connected remotely to your system yesterday, but did not receive any response from you on the chat window, and so had to close out the session. Just to clarify: a remote session allows me to view your screen and use your cursor, and assist you directly with the Facebook issue you are having. Should I set up another remote session for you now?

Do let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cancel this request
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Will do. Thanks.