Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

How do i download an installation disc 2850

Customer Question

how do i download an installation disc for mfx 2850
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

You may download the full installation disk (compressed as a ZIP file) for your Muratec MFX 2850 product, using the following link:

http://www.muratec.com/Webcenter/Service/Drivers/OB550_Pro_MFX-2X5X_V1.61.zip

Save the ZIP file to your system first, when prompted, and then open up the saved file.

Click "Extract All" at the top to extract the contents of the ZIP file to a location of your choice.

Done extracting, go to the extracted location and open up the "Setup.exe" file listed, to start installation of the product driver accordingly. This should do it.

If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to RATE my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!