jctservice
jctservice, Consultant
Experience:  I'm an experienced IT systems administrator and engineer.
70537868

I am trying to sync my google calendar from www.google.com

Customer Question

Hello I am trying to sync my google calendar from www.google.com to phone
and from phone to www.google.com
I put "test1" on www.google.com
I put "test2" on phone
when I hit sync "test1" went to phone
but "test2" did not go to www.google.com
I then put info in "test1" hit sync and it did sync with www.google.com
Do you know what I can look for
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  jctservice replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. It sounds like in your scenario, that "test2" calendar entry that you created on your phone was create on your 'phone' calendar, and not your google/gmail calendar.

When creating a calendar entry on your phone, you can actually select which calendar on which to put that entry. Your phone will have a "phone" calendar (name may vary) -- that is actually the default phone calendar, not attached to an account. You'll have another calendar option for your gmail/google account. If you select that, then you should see the calendar entry sync successfully to your google calendar on the website

Expert:  jctservice replied 1 year ago.

Different phones call that option different things, but its usually at or near the top of the screen when you are creating your calendar entry. It may be a button, a drop down with a small arrow, or text that you can click to bring up the menu of calendars.

Expert:  jctservice replied 1 year ago.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know… Just reply here at any time, even after rating.

Thank you and have a great day!

__________________________________________________________

Please give me a positive rating for my service if I have helped you today. The next time you need computer help, you can ask me directly by starting your question at http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jctservice/