Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Saving files on google drive

Customer Question

Saving files on google drive
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Could you provide further details about your issue, please? Are you looking for directions to save files on Google Drive? If so, do you currently have a Google/Gmail account?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, I have a google account. Yes, I am looking to see the right way to do save files on google drive with out loosing any files. My hard drive is only 100 GB and I only have 90 GB space left. As a result my lap top processing is very slow.

Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

OK, if you want to back up all of your files at once onto an online service, DropBox would work much better for your needs:

https://www.dropbox.com/en/

After signing up for their free service, you will be able to download and install their desktop program, which you may then use to copy over all of your files directly from your system (onto your Dropbox account.)

If you want to try using Google Drive instead, please open up the following link:

https://drive.google.com/

On the left, click New.

Select File upload.

Select the file you want to upload. To select multiple files, press Ctrl (PC) or Command (Mac) and click all the files to upload.

You’ll see a box that shows the progress of your file upload. To open the file, click the filename. To close the box, click the X.

If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to RATE my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!