Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

In the last 2-3 weeks, I have ordered shoes and jewelery

Customer Question

in the last 2-3 weeks, I have ordered shoes and jewelery through Paypal and have not received my orders.I have received things before with no problem. What is going on?XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

paypal doesnt actually sell you the stuff. They are just the company that you use to pay for them. kind of like the credit card company

do you know what website you actually bought them on? Ebay uses paypal for everything but many other websites use it as well.

Have you logged into your paypal account at www.paypal.com to see that the payment did go through ? You can also dispute a charge there if the items never showed up.