technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Experience:  20 years experience. B.S. Computer Science
65369237

How it all started? #1. I travel, 't always remember Pass

Customer Question

How it all started? #1. I travel, don't always remember Pass Words. #2 Have use of two services, Microsoft and Google, one phone no special functions. Installed Windows10 purchased new phone with all features. Was going to dedicate phone #1 to Windows/liveEmail Phone #2, dedicated to Google/Gmail. Trouble started when I was getting to many new E-mail address's and PW,s :-( Who will help?... I have used 2 default E-mail address since 1982. MS. is***@******.*** and the other is [email protected]
because of the yrs. I want to keep both, PW are messed up on both. I know just about nothing in the computer world. Can U help? Both companies have profiles of my activities with full disclosure permission to use. Please feel free to call @(###) ###-####Google Phone Line [email protected] is good for e-mail contact. TK. U for your help in advance. YEM
Category: Computer
Expert:  technicalcat replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Do you have a phone that has a phone number ending in 36 or 39? It needs to be an active phone, and not an old phone you used to have, but no longer have.