Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have a google email account. Recently my google was

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I have a google email account. Recently my google was upgraded, or affected someone that I don't like.. I don't want the upgrade if it must have the google symbol embedded in a black box, which seemed to come with shelves that block views of what I had before.. I don't like the features that come with that version.
I also now don't have my 1 password ***** access that i had before.
Please help.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

May I set up a quick remote session (no extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and check the issue with Chrome?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't like the terms. My understanding was that I didn't have to pay if the answer didn't help me. Then when I asked my question, you sent an email saying I was being charged $36. The problem is not a big one, just cosmetic. I'll forget about a solution for now. Thanks
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, it looks like you did not receive my earlier reply that I sent yesterday, as follows: