MikeK
MikeK, Consultant
Experience:  I am a certified Apple Consultant and a registered Microsoft Partner. I have over 25 years IT experience.
50721714

I have an Iphone 6, telephone no 480-993-6393. We are

Customer Question

I have an Iphone 6, telephone no(###) ###-#### We are receiving a message of "error with your new mobile phone partnership" sent to us microsoft outlook. In brief the message is that we have 10 phone partnerships out of the maximum 10 allowed.
We don't know what a phone partnrship is and to the best of our knowledge we don't have any. We have tried to remove these using the outlook web app with no success. Help
Category: Computer
Expert:  MikeK replied 1 year ago.

How did you license Outlook. If multiple copies are registered to same Microsoft ID, then there is a limit of 10 devices for sync through that license.

Expert:  MikeK replied 1 year ago.

That message is coming from Office365 and is associated with the Microsoft ID used to purchase the subscription.