Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Jins, I have the same issue as the one described on this

Customer Question

Hi Jins, I have the same issue as the one described on this post, I can't install itunes, it come with a message that can't start apple mobile services. I have done everything, ccleaner, tech Registry, Hitman Pro 64, superanti spyware, malwarebytes and Microsoft Security Essencials. I don't absolutly need itunes but it bother me that I can't backup my daughter iphone. What else am I missing?
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought this was tech support live, please cancel my account and refund my money. Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this issue. May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and check the issue here?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.