John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

My kids use Publishers Clearing House Games AND U-Tube alot.

Customer Question

My kids use Publishers Clearing House Games AND U-Tube alot. However these sites are getting rid of Adobe Flash Player in September. Contacted Google and they were no help at all and wanted me to pay a fortune. I RAN a boot scan on Avast and it does say that Plug ins were corrupted. They also said I had 547 viruses and a multitude of application errors or applications not working. I have been told by several people I need a web browser other than Google (they are saying a browser that accepts the PPAPI (Pepper) plug in and should get rid of all of my other browsers. I need help on what to do exactly about ALL of the above. Thank you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma'am just to be clear you are saying that you cannot play online games and you tube videos on Google chrome is that what you meant?

Have you tried playing these games and youtube videos on Internet explorer?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir/Ma'am checking to see whether you still need my help if so please let me know by answering the above questions so that I can help you better.

Sincerely,